PD boasts of a very high resolution computerized sonographic systems like GE Voluson E8-Radiance and Philips Affinity 70. Apart from routine imagining, these machines add new dimension in volume ultrasound with exceptional anatomical realism and increase depth perception.
- Breast, Liver and Musculoskeletal Elastography.
- Pure Wave technology enabled probes.
- Adult and Pediatric Echo cardiography.
- Dedicated probes for peripheral vascular studies (Color Doppler).
- Dedicated high frequency and high resolution probes for small parts (Thyroid, Brest, Scrotum etc.).
- Dedicated 3D volume probe for musculoskeletal sonography.
- All routine studies of abdomen, Pelvis, Antenatal, Soft Parts & MSK
- Endocavitary Scan TVS & TRUS
- High Resolution Ultrasound
- HD-Flow Bi-directional Power Doppler
- HD Zoom